It takes two hours of your time to make a decision that could have a profound impact on the rest of your life. If you are serious about a new profession; a challenging, secure, lucrative opportunity for change; attend a Brown College of Court Reporting Open House and learn how a career as a court reporter can benefit you.
– Learn how real-time voicewriting works
– Try your hand at steno machine writing
– Hear from our graduate guest speaker
– Get answers to your financial aid questions
– All this and refreshments at our Open House!
Special guest speakers:
Alison Jordan (Cobb County superior Court Official)
Chris Artman (Freelance reporter, Donovan Reporting)