At Brown College, we are committed to providing students with an educational foundation that will help you secure a career within the exciting and fulfilling industry of court reporting. Apply today. Your future career is waiting.
Prospective students should:
- Schedule a campus visit and in-person interview (on-campus program) or a telephone interview (online program).
- Apply online: Brown College Application
Submit completed application form along with the following:
- A $50 (non-refundable) application fee.
- A copy of high school or GED diploma or official transcript. Transfer students should submit official college transcripts.
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- A second form of ID: Social Security card, birth certificate or valid passport
- Applicants will also be required to take two entrance exams, typing and English. The admissions department will schedule your entrance exams once an application for admissions is received.
Application, required fee and documents can be submitted to:
Brown College of Court Reporting
c/o Admissions Office
1100 Spring Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309